2016 has been a rough year for many, and honestly I am excited to bid it adieu in just a few short weeks, as are many. I may even make an ornament to remind me of this dumpster fire of a year. As I look forward to the hope that 2017 will have many more bright spots than 2016, I’ve been looking back on some of the good that has happened in 2016. One of those things is this blog!
One great thing about 2016 has been the revival of the Technology for Change blog. Since we brought on our new Marketing Coordinator Krysten Alberg, she has worked very hard to bring some more much-needed TLC to our blog – including more guest bloggers, getting more staff to contribute to the blog, and being a supportive editor to all the blog writers.
Here’s a look at our top five most popular blog posts from 2016:
- Five Giving Trends Fundraisers Should Know About by Hayley Drake of thedatabank
- Resources for those who are new to the world of nonprofits by Luke Fanning of thedatabank
- How to Plan 2016 Marketing on a Tight Schedule by Colleen Powers of jabber logic
- A Primer on Nonprofit Dashboards by Jonathan Poisner of Jonathan Poisner Strategic Consulting
- Is your mailing list a mess? Tips for keeping it clean. by Beth Palm of thedatabank
I hope you enjoy checking these posts out, and browsing through our archives of other great posts from the last year and beyond. I’d love to know what your favorite blog posts from 2016 were – either thedatabank’s or from other blogs. Let me know in the comments!