Join an award-winning technology solutions company and help make the world a better place!
thedatabank, gbc is a 20-year-old, Twin Cities based, pioneering SaaS solution provider that creates custom technology solutions to help social impact organizations (nonprofits, government, social enterprises) create positive change in communities across the country. thedatabank, gbc is a Certified General Benefit Corporation that has received numerous “Best Place to Work in Minnesota” awards and has been honored multiple times as a “Best for the World” company by B-Labs. Our technology solutions help organizations build capacity.
Title: Client Support and Training Specialist
Reports to: Client and Product Services Manager
Status: Full time; salaried
Summary: Seeking self-directed, technology-loving individual to provide software support and training for our clients via email, phone, and web conference.
- Communicate with clients regarding software problems; research and present solutions
- Identify and appropriately escalate issues requiring attention by other staff
- Ensure that all client support issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Maintain and update Support Center Documentation
- Plan, coordinate, schedule and present software training
- Prepare and deliver custom training with diverse individuals and groups
- Coordinate and maintain follow-up, feedback, and evaluation from training participants
- Assist in creating training webinars and videos
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Technical training experience preferred
- Ability to communicate training material to varied groups and individuals
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com Attention: Client Support and Training Specialist